I purchased the product because actress Debbie Allen was endorsing it on an infomercial. She let the hair dresser use it on her own daughter on the air and swore by it.
It knotted up my hair so badly, that I had to cut it off. It left my hair dry, damaged, dull,lifeless and brittle. Ms. Allen meant well, but mayber experience was different.
If the product wasn't truely meany for home use, that should have been stipulated in the informercial. Instead they made it seem as if anyone could do it.
Also the gentleman making the pitch said it was so natural you could eat it, and then he put some in his mouth. Anyone would think if you can eat it, it would be safe to use on hair.
Monetary Loss: $300.